"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both"
- ‘Nyaya Vimarsha Journal’, welcomes you to its online law journal which is easily accessible over the internet from anywhere in the world.
- Nyaya Vimarsha Journal and its Patrons, Editorial Board Members, and Advisory Board Members do not guarantee that the material published in it is 100 percent reliable. You can use or rely upon it at your own risk. However, the Journal and its Editorial Board Members have taken the proper steps to provide the readers with relevant material and they have also taken the proper steps to remove the plagiarism.
- Views or Opinions and suggestions published in the journal are the personal views of the Author(s) or Contributor(s) and the Journal & Its Editorial Board Members are not liable for the same.
- No part of the published work may be produced and stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher.
- Readers or Visitors can use the material published in it for study or reading purposes only. For commercial purposes, it is necessary to take written permission from the publisher by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at 9159111938
- While the greatest possible effort has been made to avoid any mistake or omission, this publication is published online on the condition and understanding that the publisher shall not be liable in any manner to any person because of any mistake or omission in this publication or for any action taken or omitted to be taken or advice rendered or accepted based on this work.